Sinai Jewish Primary School strives to provide the best education through a dynamic, forward-thinking curriculum, underpinned by high-quality and inspirational teaching that creates a passion for learning. We are always striving for excellence, passionate about the values of each and every child with a strong Leadership team and a committed and friendly staff.
We are looking to appoint a talented member of the Senior Leadership Team. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate outstanding teaching. You will be responsible for ensuring the continued improvement of standards of specific groups of children in the school, including those with Special Educational Needs and those in receipt of the Pupil Premium.
Successful candidates must be passionate about learning and possess the drive and determination to exceed standard expectations ensuring pupils achieve their maximum potential, they must inspire children and have high standards and expectations in all areas of school life, committed to supporting the ethos of the school. We are looking for a leader who is committed to the school culture of vigilance.
We require you to be
• passionate about children’s learning and development
• committed to ensuring that all groups of children achieve their best
• knowledgeable of the 2015 SEND Code of Practice
• be a great team player with a positive outlook
• have high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour
• be an experienced classroom practitioner with a strong record of achievement and success
• have a strong and up to date knowledge of safeguarding practice and procedure
We can offer you :
• Inner London Weighting
• A commitment to CPD
• Supportive Leadership Team
• Friendly staff
• A welcoming and friendly environment
• We will consider full or part time candidates
For further information about this post or an application pack, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call to speak to Hayley Brotherton, on 020 8204 1550.
Sinai school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all who work here to share this commitment. Sinai is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and other relevant checks.