Tes are seeking to appoint an organised and well driven Inclusion Co-ordinator on a full-time permanent basis as soon as possible.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Good rated, 11-16 academy based in the large, friendly, north-east town of Middlesbrough. Taking a holistic approach to education, valuing vocational, practical, creative, and academic qualities equally and since a renown family of schools in 2015 they have been undergoing a transformation.
The successful candidate needs to be extremely well organised, have the ability to prioritise work and ensure that strict deadlines are met. The ability to work on your own initiative and to be able to lead by example are essential. Working with students with SEND is essential, as is the ability to produce, track and monitor data relating to them.
You need to be able to deal with students, parents and outside agencies in a professional, prompt and confidential manner. As a member of the Leadership Team, you will be expected to contribute to the daily and strategic leadership of the school.
- Lead the Inclusion Team, ensuring that student progress and achievement needs are met
- Lead on all aspects of Inclusion including SEND, EAL and Gifted and Talented
- Promote the learning and welfare of vulnerable students and those who experience barriers to learning
The Successful Candidate:
- Educated to A-level standard or above
- Experience in a management role
- Experience of working with other agencies
- At least 3 years' experience of working with young people and families in an SEND/Inclusion setting
- Experience of working in a school environment
- Working knowledge of SEND
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity and 'Quick Apply' below! For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org REF KR 1487864
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the Globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher / leader for every role.
Tes Schools Recruitment
At Tes, we’re committed to supporting schools to find top-quality candidates and supporting teachers find their next job opportunity.
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting...