“St Patrick’s offers a high level of pastoral care for all pupils and staff, but particularly for pupils who have additional needs. Pupils are happy and enjoy coming to school. Parents value how visible you and your leaders are around the school and how well their children are known and valued as individuals.” Ofsted October 2018
The Federated Governing Body of Our Lady of Lourdes and St Patrick’s Catholic Primary Schools invite applications from experienced teachers and qualified teachers to the role of Inclusion Manager.
You will be responsible for leading and developing the strategic direction of SEND, EAL for our most vulnerable children. The role will involve a teaching commitment along with specific, timetabled release time for the Inclusion Manager role. You will be ably supported by the SLT, with the option to obtain the SENDCO qualification.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a successful and hardworking staff with delightful children as we aspire on our journey to become outstanding. You may be already thinking about Inclusion or even have had experience in managing aspects of Inclusion. If this is the case we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- able to work as part of a team to achieve the very best for our children
- organised, industrious, flexible and enthusiastic
- a good communicator with high expectations
- able to demonstrate outstanding classroom practice
- supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school and the care that the school provides
- caring towards children with additional needs
In turn we can offer:
- professional and pastoral support from proven leaders
- a strong ethos and a sense of mission
- committed, happy and friendly staff with a strong work ethic
- enthusiastic children who love learning and school life
- a strong commitment to your continuing professional development
- scheduled time to manage Inclusion for the successful applicant
- the opportunity to be a key manager/leader in our SLT
All applicants must be happy to play a full part in the life of our school and actively support the Mission Statement.
We strongly recommend that you contact school to arrange a visit prior to applying, or if you require further information about the role, please contact Rebecca Holmes (Head of School) or Harry Rowan (Executive Headteacher) on T: 01484 300800
Application forms and further details are available from Helen Fox (Bursar)
Tel: 01484 300800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All completed forms need to be returned (preferably by email to the address above) to the Executive Headteacher, Harry Rowan, at St Patrick’s school by noon on Friday 27 September 2019.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.