Cyril Jackson is an outstanding, ambitious and inclusive community school with a national and international reputation for providing a high standard of education.
Our staff are highly committed, hardworking and motivated. We are seeking to appoint an Inclusion Officer who can provide high quality assistance to the inclusion and administration team.
We are looking for someone who:
• Can contribute to the safeguarding and promotion of the welfare and personal care of children and young people, with specific focus on their SEND and medical needs;
• Has an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and embraces new technology;
• Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Is proactive and has exceptional organisational and time management skills;
• Has a meticulous attention to detail;
• Is willing to be part of a busy and effective team;
• Has achieved a GCSE at level A-C in English and Mathematics.
To arrange a visit to the school, please contact Deborah Atoyebi (HR and Office Manager) on 0207 987 3737.
An application form and candidate information pack can be found on the vacancies page of the school’s website.
Please email your completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date:
23rd April 2019(9am)
25th April 2019
Cyril Jackson Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Vigorous checks will be completed prior to interview and references from applicants current/most recent employer will be requested.
The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance.