ST PAUL’S COLLEGE - KEMPSEY
Diocese of Lismore
We are seeking an innovative and qualified secondary teacher to join the TAS team at St Paul’s College Kempsey commencing 2019.
The suitable applicant will be required to teach:
- Years 9 - 10 Information and Software Technology
- Years 9 -10 iSTEM
- Stage 4 Mandatory Technology – Digital Technologies (coding)
- Applicants need to be willing and able to participate in and support the religious dimension of Macleay Valley Parish Schools;
- Qualifications in a specialised faculty must be addressed;
- Applicants must hold a current NSW Working with Children Check;
- Full registration with NESA
Applications together with complete personal and professional resume, details of background and experience, service record, full documentation and names, addresses and phone numbers of at least three referees including a current employer and Parish Priest or Pastor from their local place of worship.
Applications must be emailed to the Principal - firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries to the Principal email@example.com
Applications must be received by 3.00pm January 25 2019 (extended)
External applicants must register with the Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Office upon being offered a position.
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore is available on the Catholic Schools Office website