LeapEd is the first homegrown Malaysian Education Service Provider to undertake school-wide education transformation. A wholly-owned company of Khazanah Nasional Berhad, it is a social enterprise with the distinction of being the designer and implementation partner of the Trust Schools Programme, the nation’s pioneer public schools transformation programme, operating in partnership with Ministry of Education Malaysia. Beyond Trust Schools, LeapEd’s involvement in school transformation includes Ground Up School Transformation (“GUSTO”) and Program Sekolah Transformasi (“PRESTASI”).
We invite qualified, committed, energetic and professional candidates to apply for the following position:
- You are excited by educational change.
- You will be an experienced educator in the K-12 sector with a deep understanding the complexities of change management especially as it relates to local and central education bureaucracy.
- You have some experience in different educational systems.
- You understand educational policy and can support others to interpret and implement it.
- You understand organisational efficiency.
- You are an excellent coach, with the capacity to influence senior personnel to embrace changes in operational management.
- You are able to work alone or in teams.
- You have a sense of humour, a sense of adventure and are resilient.
- If this describes you – LeapEd would like to engage in a conversation with you.
- Capacity to utilize training materials provided with maximum impact.
- Deep understanding of change management strategies which can be applied in a variety of settings.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Team building skills.
- Ability to analyze and utilize data.
- Effective feedback and feed forward skills.
- Understanding of and experience in coaching as a vehicle for capacity building.
- A post-graduate degree in Education or other relevant fields.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in the education sector which includes a combination of teaching, teacher training and educational leadership experience.
- Experience in training adults preferred.
- Experience of designing, delivering and evaluating effective Continuous Professional Development programmes.
- Excellent communicator, empathetic and capable of developing strong rapport with people
- Capacity to work in isolation as well as in a team, resilient educator, capable of managing complex and competing demands whilst understanding the key imperatives of the project.
- Added advantage for candidates with experience in writing or developing educational training materials for Instructional Coaches.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
LeapEd Services Sdn.
Bhd. Level 52,
Menara TM, Jalan Pantai Baharu,
50672 Kuala Lumpur
603 2282 3456
603 2282 3457