Instructor/Assessor of Construction
- QTS/UQ salary scale as appropriate
- Job type:
- Full Time, Permanent
- Start date:
- As soon as possible
- Apply by:
- 29 January 2018
Applications are invited for the following position of Instructor/Assessor of Construction.
The successful candidate for the role of Instructor/Assessor will ideally:
• Have QTS status/if not QTS, experience of teaching level 3 BTEC and hold a formal teaching qualification such as CTTL’s and or DTTL’s
• Be passionate about the role of Construction in the curriculum
• Possess good interpersonal communication skills
• Be willing to demonstrate commitment to the ethos of Bodmin College
• Be able to enthuse, engage, motivate and challenge students to raise standards and achievement at all levels
For further details about the post and to download an application form please see the College website. Please note that in accordance with Safeguarding procedures we are unable to accept applications by CV.
Closing date: Monday 29 January 2018, 4.00pm
Bodmin College is committed to the care and wellbeing of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to provide an enhanced DBS disclosure
About Bodmin College
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.