£16,776 - £20,595 (depending on qualifications)
The post holder will be providing practical assistance and supervision to our learners on Level 1 to Level 3 courses and provide support to the Workshop Co-Ordinator, together with contributing towards ensuring our resources and facilities are maintained to the highest level, including maintenance and development of the workshop facilities.
Candidates should have a relevant qualification and relevant experience working in the agricultural engineering industry, coupled with the necessary communication skills to support our learners.
This post will be based at Sparsholt campus.
Closing Date: 24 June 2019
• Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death Benefit grant of 3 x salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 22/23 days (rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service) plus Public and Bank Holidays along with college closure days at Xmas.
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• Free cash point facility
• Free Library membership
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Gym classes at the Sparsholt campus
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish and game.
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider