Required for September 2017
1 x Intermediate SEMH Teaching Assistant - fixed term ending July 2018
35 hours per week, Term Time Only Scale 3, £17,392 – £18,606 per annum (actual salary)
Closing date, midday on Tuesday 19th September ,2017
We are seeking to appoint an Intermediate SEMH Teaching Assistant with experience of working at an intermediate or entry level – working in classrooms, supporting learning, teaching and the progress of targeted students.
The successful candidates will possess excellent literacy, numeracy and ICT skills; the ability to communicate effectively; the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships; show initiative and accept guidance.
Additionally, a willingness to undertake specific training in working with students with special needs is a requirement of this post.
The diversity of the school community ensures that Bow is a vibrant and interesting place to work.
• A well established and comprehensive mentor programme
• A strong personalised programme of professional development and coaching for teachers and support staff
• Strong links with other local schools for partnership working and support
• A strong community spirit
• Staff who are very supportive towards each other with a great camaraderie existing throughout the school