The International Marketing Manager will be responsible for delivering both offline and online marketing campaigns to support the recruitment efforts of the school in relation to its international markets. Recruitment marketing will make up roughly 70% of the role, with the other 30% of the role dedicated to delivering marketing communication services to current students, alumni and staff.
This is a busy and varied role, and will involve working closely with educational agents and our international sales team to promote the school abroad.
Duties and responsibilities
We would expect our International Marketing Manager to:
- Demonstrate multichannel campaign experience to attract, nurture and convert leads;
- Be able to shape and manage a range of marketing activities online and in print;
- Analyse, interpret and report data, manage media and digital agencies;
- Provide leadership support to other marketing managers at the school and within the group;
- Act as d’Overbroeck’s Brand Ambassador; and
- Ensure that duties are undertaken with due regard and compliance with GDPR and other legislation.
While this position covers a broad range of tasks and projects, it is the following areas that we would like the International Marketing Manager to particularly focus on:
Strategy and Management
- Develop integrated marketing communication plans related to international recruitment and communications with current students and families, alumni and staff
- Manage the design, development, print production and delivery of collateral to support the recruitment team on time and within budget
- Manage the setup and execution of advertising campaigns with local and national advertising agencies to support their work including copy writing and visual imagery.
- Maximise the use of content marketing through the website – such as blogging, and newsletters
- Plan advertising and promotional activities in support of the Global Recruitment Team
In terms of Experience and Knowledge, it is essential for the candidate to have:
- Significant experience of working in a marketing role
- Strong digital marketing skills (must have digital bias & focus)
- Deep knowledge of search engine optimization
- Experience of overseeing multiple marketing campaigns
- An understanding of the key principles of successful marketing concepts
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with a diverse range of stakeholders
- The ability to respond to effectively in a changing environment and able to anticipate future needs
- Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to juggle a range of competing demands
If you would like any further information at this stage, please feel free to email Andrew Gillespie, Director of Marketing, on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone him on the main school number 01865 688600.
Should you wish to apply for this position, please submit a fully completed application form, along with a CV and covering letter.
Applications will be processed on request. Please apply as soon as possible.