International Marketing Manager, Oxford

Closing date:Expiring soon

d’Overbroeck’sOxford

Date posted:
Start date: As soon as possible
Contract type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive, in line with the range and level of skills and relevant experience
Contract term: Permanent

 The International Marketing Manager will be responsible for delivering both offline and online marketing campaigns to support the recruitment efforts of the school in relation to its international markets. Recruitment marketing will make up roughly 70% of the role, with the other 30% of the role dedicated to delivering marketing communication services to current students, alumni and staff. 

This is a busy and varied role, and will involve working closely with educational agents and our international sales team to promote the school abroad. 

Duties and responsibilities

We would expect our International Marketing Manager to:

  • Demonstrate multichannel campaign experience to attract, nurture and convert leads;
  • Be able to shape and manage a range of marketing activities online and in print;
  • Analyse, interpret and report data, manage media and digital agencies;
  • Provide leadership support to other marketing managers at the school and within the group; 
  • Act as d’Overbroeck’s Brand Ambassador; and
  • Ensure that duties are undertaken with due regard and compliance with GDPR and other legislation.

While this position covers a broad range of tasks and projects, it is the following areas that we would like the International Marketing Manager to particularly focus on:

Strategy and Management

  • Develop integrated marketing communication plans related to international recruitment and communications with current students and families, alumni and staff
  • Manage the design, development, print production and delivery of collateral to support the recruitment team on time and within budget 

Advertising

  • Manage the setup and execution of advertising campaigns with local and national advertising agencies to support their work including copy writing and visual imagery.

Digital

  • Maximise the use of content marketing through the website – such as blogging, and newsletters

PR/Event Planning

  • Plan advertising and promotional activities in support of the Global Recruitment Team

Person Specification

In terms of Experience and Knowledge, it is essential for the candidate to have:

  • Significant experience of working in a marketing role
  • Strong digital marketing skills (must have digital bias & focus)
  • Sound knowledge of HTML/JavaScript 
  • Deep knowledge of search engine optimization 
  • Experience of overseeing multiple marketing campaigns
  • An understanding of the key principles of successful marketing concepts 

The ideal candidate will have:

  • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
  • Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with a diverse range of stakeholders
  • The ability to respond to effectively in a changing environment and able to anticipate future needs
  • Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to juggle a range of competing demands


Further information

If you would like any further information at this stage, please feel free to email Andrew Gillespie, Director of Marketing, on andrew.gillespie@doverbroecks.com or telephone him on the main school number 01865 688600.

Should you wish to apply for this position, please submit a fully completed application form, along with a CV and covering letter. 

Applications will be processed on request. Please apply as soon as possible.



Job location

More about d’Overbroeck’s
×
Type: Mainstream School
Phase: Secondary with sixth form
Funding status: Independent
Gender: Mixed
Age Range: 11 - 18 years
Address: Independent Sixth Form, The Swan Building, 333 Banbury Road, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX2 7PL, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 1865 688600
employer gallery photo 0
employer gallery photo 1
employer gallery photo 2
employer gallery photo 3
employer gallery photo 4
employer gallery photo 5