Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is QTS
Vision for Education is working with a school in Bath to recruit an Intervention Teacher to work full-time, working in a forward-thinking school and will run until the end of the academic year.
Vision for Education are working with a school in Bath to recruit an Intervention Teacher to work full-time starting ASAP. This is a fantastic opportunity for a nurturing and enthusiastic teacher to really make a difference to the lives of the children they will be working with. They will be a vibrant and creative individual with a passion for learning. This is a full-time position, working in forward- thinking school and will run until the end of the academic year
Benefiting from a supportive senior leadership team, this school can offer the successful Intervention Teacher a friendly and caring work environment, with lots of opportunities for growth and development. Students are well-behaved and engaged in their learning and the school prides itself on its warm and inclusive environment.
To be considered for the Primary Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Will have recent experience working in Key Stage one and two (KS1/2)
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Primary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol team on 0117 248 2600
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision For Education Ltd