Vision for Education is one of the fastest growing Teacher Recruitment Agencies in the UK. We believe in value for money, both in fair charge to schools and fair pay for our candidates.
We are currently working on behalf of school in North Shields who are looking to appoint a Level 3 (or above) Teaching Assistant to work across KS1 and KS2, delivering Read, Write INC to small groups across Primary Age. This role will also entail providing other interventions, again across school age as well as providing General Teaching Assistant support. This role is anticipated to start in January 2018 and will be on going. The role will include full time hours, working Monday – Friday, 8:30am until 3:30pm.
- Must be level 3 qualified in teaching and learning in schools or equivalent
- Must have sound KS1 and KS2 knowledge and experience
- Must have Read, Write INC training and experience
- Experience liaising with outside agencies, communicating with parents and forming positive relationships with teaching and support staff
- Capable of devising suitable education plans to support the pupil and ensure they are given every opportunity to reach their full potential is crucial
- DBS on the update service is advantageous, but full assistance provided if a new application is required
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level 1, Behaviour Management, EYFS: The role of the adult, How to get my first teaching post, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking)
- Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
- Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme