Wanting to move your career to the next level and join a team who are enthusiastic, committed and talented? If so, we want to hear from you!
ASPIRE, GROW, SUCCEED
We wish to appoint a well-motivated and talented individual to join our Behaviour & Welfare Team. Someone who will go that extra mile and be able to develop and lead on targeted support and intervention programmes.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people. The role is interesting and varied, and would suit someone who has experience working with young people and/or in a setting where they have provided similar support/intervention.
To be successful, you will:
- Have a professional drive, energy, determination and resilience
- Have the ability to inspire, engage and enthuse students, staff and the wider community to ensure that all students achieve to their full potential
- Create excellent working relationships with others to ensure we offer a holistic approach that supports all our students to be successful
- Excellent administration skills and ability to use databases/spreadsheets
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Be able to work to tight deadlines, prioritise and keep calm under pressure.
In return, we can offer you:
- A talented and committed staff team fully supportive of each other
- The opportunity to grow in your role and work with young people in a truly comprehensive, multi-cultural community environment
- Excellent professional development opportunities, including a bespoke departmental training programme
- Fantastic building resources and facilities
If you share our values, ambition, have a proven track record, and relish a new challenge we look forward to receiving your application.
For further information about the school, please visit www.allertongrange.com or call 0113 393 030 4 with any questions.
To apply, please return your completed application form to email@example.com
Closing date: Sunday, 17 March 2019
Allerton Grange is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expects all staff, Governors and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS and safeguarding recruitment checks.
We are an equal opportunities employer and promote diversity. We positively encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates.