37 hours per week
Scale SO1 – PO2 (points 23 – 32)
£27,741 - £35,745 per annum - Salary negotiable subject to experience
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is a forward thinking, vibrant and rapidly growing trust and our people are key to our continued growth and success.
The trust currently comprises 7 academies, including secondary, primary and sixth form school. We are also home to West Yorkshire Maths Hub and Trinity Teaching School Alliance and are set to increase the number of academies over the next 12 months.
The central IT team provide vital support with new IT systems, along with continuing to support our existing systems in all academies and initiatives, and we are now seeking to appoint an IT Manager to join and lead the IT team based at Trinity Academy Halifax.
This role will be pivotal in supporting teaching and learning, ensuring IT services are implemented, delivered effectively and IT equipment is fit for purpose, allowing students access to high quality education. The trust is looking for someone who can support the IT development plan, advising members of the MAT of the best value and use of technology throughout academy operations.
What we need:
- Proficient technical experience in a range of hardware and software, including LAN/WAN networks.
- Experience of providing IT support to a medium sized organisation.
- Knowledge of operational protocols, network security and data management.
- Line management ability.
- Ability to work in a team, and collaboratively with other staff.
Although based at Trinity Academy Halifax, as a member of central IT Team, you will be required to work as part of a large team across a range of sites, and therefore it is essential that you are able to drive and have the use of a car for business use.
We welcome applications from experienced and highly skilled professionals from both the education and commercial sector.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with a progressive and forward thinking, Multi Academy Trust, where you are making the difference to the lives of hundreds of young people
- Opportunities for development and career progression
- Range of benefits including 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays) which will increase with service, reduced cost health cover and access to the West Yorkshire Pension Fund.
Candidates must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people in our academies, secure in the knowledge that you will be key in the long-term development of an ambitious and forward-thinking trust.
Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 25 January 2021
Interviews: To be agreed
Start Date: To be agreed
For more information on the trust and this role, and to download an application pack, please visit our website; www.trinitymat.org/all-vacancies.
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.
- English secondary schools
Trinity Multi Academy Trust is a Diocesan multi academy trust and is committed to working within a respectful and compassionate environment. The trust exists to serve the students in its care and encourages schools within the trust to celebrate their...