OneSchool Global UK is part of the OneSchool Global network, one of the most extensive and progressive networks of schools and educational support services in the world. With schools in 20 countries worldwide, our 9,000 students are benefitting from the amazing results of global collaboration and cutting-edge educational methods such as Self-Directed Learning and extensive use of learning technologies.
Due to continued growth and success, our UK IT team are recruiting for a Mobile IT Support Desk Analyst on a full time, permanent basis. You will provide fast, efficient and customer focused technical assistance to our School Campuses throughout the UK. The role will involve travelling to your allocated campuses on a regular basis to support with their IT solutions. You will be working as part of a small but busy group of Analysts working with both incidents and requests. This will involve installing, configuring and troubleshooting a range of software and hardware systems as well as administering users accounts server side.
The successful candidate should have a willing and helpful attitude alongside solid customer service, communications and technical skills being able to communicate effectively to understand problems and explain the solution.
Ultimately, you will ensure prompt and accurate customer service and increase our customer’s satisfaction of the helpdesk services we provide.
• Be willing to attend regular visits to your allocated campuses with a possible requirement to stay overnight and potentially cover other regions from time to time.
• Regular travel to OneSchool Global UK National Support Office in Warwick, Warwickshire
• Possess excellent customer service and communication skills with the ability to keep calm under pressure
• Have prior experience as a customer facing Support Desk Analyst or have worked within a similar IT customer support role
• Be able to work quickly and efficiently and direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
• Possess good working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, Office Productivity software and user administration tools
• Be familiar with Windows based PCs, printers, UPS’s, Switches and other networked devices
• Have experience of and be able to diagnose and resolve software and hardware issues
• You must possess a valid UK driving license
• Possess strong verbal and written English and communication skills and have GCSE’s Grade C or above in English and Maths
• Company car
• A competitive salary (including a staff laptop) and People’s Pension Scheme
• 25 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays entitlement
• Onsite free parking
• A supportive, friendly team and wider community that will help you achieve your goals
• Travel on a regular basis to your allocated campuses
• Assist in the management of the hardware assets
• Assist customers seeking technical assistance by service ticket, phone, email or walk-up
• Perform remote software and hardware troubleshooting diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions when working from campus should there be no onsite activities to do
• Determine and resolve issues using the best solution identified from the original customer description of the incident, your own troubleshooting and questions to the customer
• Walk the customer through the problem-solving process, where applicable
• Record, update and resolve tickets in our ITSM platform, Service Now
• Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
• Provide accurate information on IT products or services
• Remote installing of software packages using SCCM
• Patch network devices into the correct locations
• Create and maintain customer accounts/permissions/hardware using core administrative tools like Active Directory, Exchange Server, NTFS, SCCM etc
For further information relating to OneSchool Global UK please visit: http://www.oneschoolglobal.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the role.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
Closing date- Midday on Monday 20th September 2021
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
OneSchool Global UK and its affiliated campuses are committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.
We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school. This is in line with statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education 2021 and The Education Act 2002, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
OneSchool Global UK Gloucester Campus
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 7 - 18 years
OneSchool Global UK Gloucester Campus was established in 1995 as Eastbrook College. We have steadily developed into a successful school providing a comprehensive and stimulating environment and curriculum for pupils aged 7 – 18 across two sites.