Position: ICT Technician
Apply by: 17th July
Salary: Grade 2 £17,007 - £19,446 (depending on experience)
Contract term: TTO + 2weeks
Job start: As soon as possible
School Visits: Recommended
CORE Education Trust is inspired and guided by its 4 CORE values of Collaboration; Opportunity; Respect and Excellence. The Trust is led by some of Birmingham's leading educational and business leaders.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated support member of our team at Nansen Primary School.
Purpose of Role:
· To ensure dedicated IT areas are ready for use each day and that they are in good working order at the end of the day.
· Resolving issues around both IT hardware and software to support the effective and efficient delivery of lessons.
· To take ownership of user problems and be proactive.
· To support in the development of the network.
· To oversee the integrity of data in the schools Management Information System.
· Maintain the integrity of the network, including back-ups when appropriate and protection from viruses.
· To support the collection, collation, processing and storage of data and information to comply with school reporting requirements.
· To maintain a comprehensive database of all support requests and their resolution.
· To ensure the provision of technical support for teaching and recording; visual, audio and data.
· Maintain an up to date school website.
· Support adherence to ICT policies, including those relating to safeguarding and internet usage.
For an informal discussion please contact Mrs W Mercer – School Business Manager
The successful candidate will need to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Please note we do not accept CV’s.
CORE Education Trust is an equal opportunities employer.