Technician Scale points 6 – 17
£15,014 - £17,772pa - Full time, all year round 100%
Flexible working and job share applications welcomed.
Applications also welcomed from those returning to work.
To work across the Federation as directed, contributing towards the smooth running of IT services. The IT team support all aspects of technology within the Federation including the library, printing, audio visual, network management, desktop clients, data management, generic office and specialist software.
The Rutland and District Schools’ Federation consists of Catmose College, Catmose Primary and Harington School.
For successful candidates there are exceptional opportunities for further professional development and promotion across the Federation. The successful candidate will be joining a strong and supportive IT Team who take pride in their work. Staff enjoy many additional benefits that come as part of working within the Federation. These include, amongst others:
- Those at top of scale may receive up to a 2% pay award annually for good performance, in addition to any incremental pay progression.
- A commitment to continued professional development.
- Priority admission for children of staff to the College and Primary.
- Outstanding facilities.
The Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students in our care and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff are responsible for ensuring safeguarding, health and safety policies are implemented in line with Federation policy and current legislation. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service. We are an equal opportunities employer.
HOW TO APPLY
- You should write a letter of application on no more than 2 sides of A4.
- You should complete all sections of the application form.
- On the form clearly state the names, addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of two professional referees; it is our usual practice to ask for references before shortlisting and always to ask for references before interviews.
- It is a condition of employment that you have a successful DBS check made and can provide proof of identity and qualifications gained.
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive for positions, your application is unlikely to be considered if you do not follow these requirements. CVs are not accepted. The closing date is 12 noon on Friday 29 June 2018. You should send your application to Stuart Williams, Principal, Catmose College, Huntsmans Drive, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6RP. Applications can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not heard from us by Wednesday 4 July 2018, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.