Putney High School is offering an exciting opportunity for an IT Technician to join a dynamic place to work.
In this supporting role, you will assist in the maintenance of the School’s local IT network and systems and provide technical support for all users in order to ensure that they can make optimum use of the School’s IT systems, associated hardware and software.
In addition to general IT support skills, to be successful in your application you will need to be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of:
- Active Directory
- Group Policy Management
- Server 2012/2016
- Office 365
- Helpdesk Ticketing System
- Apple iPads
Equally important will be your flexibility and proactive approach to working within a team and individually, and good communication skills. Previous experience of working in a school-setting would be an advantage.
About the School
Established in 1893, the School is set in leafy, tranquil grounds close to the heart of Putney and to the River Thames. With already enviable facilities, the School is now embarking on a new exciting phase of its development.
The School is part of the GDST, the UK’s leading network of independent girls’ schools. We can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employments
To apply for this post please complete and return an application form found on the School website, available by clicking the apply button.
A letter addressed to the Headmistress should be included with your application.
Closing date: Wednesday 24th February 2021. Applications must be received before 9.00am.
Interviews are expected to take place: Week beginning 1st March 2021.
Putney High School is committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply to this post.
Putney High School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Girls school with students of age 4 - 18 years
Putney High School is located on a green and leafy site close to the heart of Putney. Spacious lawns surrounded by flowerbeds, shrubs and trees create a tranquil and secluded environment.
We are a school with a family ethos where each girl encou...