Our client is a top Independent school in the inner-northern Brisbane suburbs. With a reputation for excellence and a range of opportunities for professional growth, this school boasts excellent student behaviours and an academic environment.
About the Role:
- Part Time Contract – 0.8FTE
- Contract for the 2021 academic year
- ASAP Start
- Recently renovated campus with state of the art learning spaces
- Excellent student behaviours
- High academic standards
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a schools culture and characteristics of a role.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #TES2101-547222KW
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #TES2101-547222KW
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!