All our students study in at least two languages and Italian is currently offered as both a first language to some of our older students and as a third language throughout the school. The post is a part time position (approximately 60% of a full-time role).
Europa School UK is a unique school offering a bilingual education for children from the age of 4. Our school has a collaborative approach and is supportive of our staff. While our innovative approach to education is challenging for the children, we enjoy a positive relationship with our parent body who enthusiastically help us in our pursuit of our multilingual and multicultural goals.
On one beautiful site, our pupils can follow our European curriculum from age 4 to 18, culminating in the highly respected European Baccalaureate.
The programme is well structured with a consistent academic standard. The Baccalaureate provides opportunity for deep study in some areas while preserving a rounded education through to the age of 18. With a strong reputation built over 60 years, it is highly respected by universities. Our students are ready for higher study and see it through with excellent results.
We can offer:
• Great staff who are welcoming, committed and energetic
• A warm, friendly and supportive school ethos
• A successful school with a great learning environment
• Fantastic children who have high aspirations
We are looking for someone:
• Who can speak Italian at least a C2 level (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
• With UK Qualified Teacher Status or the equivalent status from another EU state.
Applications will be considered as they arrive, so early application is recommended.