Smart Teachers are currently seeking a Teacher of Japanese (Years 7 – 12) with a second teaching area for a permanent role at an independent school located on the central Queensland Coast.
Our client is a reputable Catholic secondary school located approximately 6 hours’ drive north of Brisbane. The College is committed to the development of the whole person, intellectual, spiritual, emotional, physical, social and cultural and offers programs and opportunities to develop these dimensions.
Graduate and experienced teachers welcome to apply.
About the Role:
- Teacher of Japanese (Years 7 – 12) with a second teaching area
- Commence 20th August 2018
- Fulltime, ongoing appointment
- Well-regarded independent school
- Professional growth opportunity
- Social and supportive staff
- Very good student behaviours
- Community and school spirit
- Supportive school community
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB-1806-528756CG
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB-1806-528756CG
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).