Join Vision for Education - Lincolnshire branch
Vision for Education Lincoln
- Quick apply
- Job type:
- Part Time, Full Time, Temporary
- Start date:
- Immediate Starts Available
Recruiting now - Immediate starts available
Daily supply, short and long-term teaching and support staff required
Vision for Education’s Lincolnshire branch is currently recruiting teaching and support staff with any level of experience for primary, secondary and SEND schools.
Types of roles available
Daily supply, short and long-term positions for:
- Teaching assistants
- Cover supervisors
- Support staff
Whether you’re an NQT looking to experience a range of schools, a busy parent looking for a part-time role or an experienced teaching professional looking for work that better fits your lifestyle and family needs, then joining Vision’s supply team could be the right move for you.
What we offer
- Great pay – we have some of the best rates of pay of any education recruitment agency.
- Guaranteed pay scheme which gives you security and peace of mind on supply.
- Free CPD courses to help you keep your skills up to date.
- Regular social events which give you the chance to network with schools and other teaching staff and widen your professional contacts – as well as having a great night out!
- Referral scheme – £50 refer a friend bonus scheme (uncapped).
Vision for Education is a well-established, market-leading education recruitment agency with a wealth of industry experience and expertise, which helps us to match great candidates with rewarding school roles. We are an official supply partner of TES Global, cementing our position as the industry’s most trusted recruitment partner.
Join us today by applying on the Tes site
Simply click Apply below and either log in or register to send your CV through for immediate consideration.
About Vision for Education Lincoln
- Vision for Education Lincoln
- Longdales Road, Lincoln
- LN1 3DY
- United Kingdom
Created in 2008, Vision for Education is a well-established, market-leading teacher supply agency with industry experience and expertise.
What we do
We provide a high-quality recruitment service for schools of all kinds. We’re always interested in talking to teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors and other support staff with any level of experience – whether you’re an NQT, busy parent or semi-retired! If you’re looking for daily supply, short & long-term cover – or even a permanent role – we can help. We have branches across the country, with our head office based in Sheffield.
We operate under a simple set of values which impact on everything we do. Our aim is always to be open, honest and ethical in the way we do business; both internally with the way we treat our staff, and externally, in how we look after our clients and candidates. This unique approach to recruitment has made us the first port of call for both schools and teachers alike.
What we offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.