Part-time (0.7895 FTE)
8.00am – 2.30pm, Monday to Friday
Working term time only
With a legacy of over 142 years of achievement, Tintern Grammar is one of Melbourne’s most respected schools, with students from our Early Learning Centre to Year 12. At Tintern, we are committed to providing a workplace which encourages professional growth and opportunities for all staff.
Tintern Grammar seeks to appoint a part time experienced Receptionist/Administrative Officer to join a friendly team. This position will provide administrative support the Junior School and Early Learning Centre.
This role is challenging, interesting and instrumental in ensuring the smooth and effective flow of daily activities within the Junior School. You will be highly organised and passionate about working within a School environment with professionals. This is an excellent opportunity if you are seeking either work/life balance or re-entry into the workplace.
To be successful in this role you will need the ability to manage and prioritise a busy reception area, have strong organisational and interpersonal skills and work within a team environment.
About the Role
As a key member of our Junior School, you will be able to provide a strong level of customer service and administrative support to the community at Tintern Grammar.
This is a part-time (0.7895 FTE) role, working 8.00am to 2.30pm, Monday to Friday, with leave during all school holidays.
You will demonstrate:
- Professional presentation
- An outstanding telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- High level of initiative
- Strong work ethic and high level of confidentiality
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Care and connectedness with the School community
- A desire to work collaboratively and as part of the School community
- Experience in First Aid and hold a First Aid qualification
- Synergetic experience will be highly regarded
To view the position description please visit: www.tintern.vic.edu.au/employment
Applications for this position should include a current curriculum vitae and names of three referees.
To apply, please visit www.tintern.vic.edu.au/employment .
Applications must be received by Tuesday 22 October 2019, 4pm.
Only people with the right to work in this country may apply for this position.
Tintern Grammar is a child safe school.