Our client is seeking applications for the following role at a top independent school situated in the Brisbane West region. This is a prestigious school within the area and as such provides excellent conditions for staff and students alike. The school prides itself on fostering an encouraging environment that delivers more than exceptional academic results. Whether it is sport, debating, the arts, literacy, or the sciences, students are given the opportunity to excel and network in any field. They are supported by staff from various backgrounds that bring world-class knowledge and experience to the classroom, playing field, and laboratories.
About the role:
- Junior School Teacher (Year 4)
- Term 2, 2021 start
- Permanent position
- Ideal for a candidate living in Brisbane’s Western Suburbs
- Prestigious Independent School
- Holistic approach to education, focusing on pastoral care, sports and cultural activities
- Excellent remuneration
- Graduate and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference number #TES547754LT Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about Tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers