Junior Web & E-Learning Developer Full time (37 hours per week, all year round)
Grade 4, pt 14 £16,781 pa
The Governors are looking to appoint an ambitious and hardworking Junior Web and E-Learning Developer. Working with the Web and E-Learning Manager, you will assist with website design, development and maintenance, as well as providing support with our new web-based solution that encourages student, teacher and parental engagement and interaction.
• Essential Skills: Great interpersonal manner, an eye for graphic design, knowledge of UI & UX, proactive and enthusiastic learner with a genuine interest in forwarding educational solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a vast range of differing projects as the Catholic Education Trust continues to develop and thrive. You will be given the chance to see projects through from conception to deployment as you grow and develop into a fully-fledged web developer. We have a small but ambitious IT team and this role would ideally suit an individual who is equally comfortable working within part of this team as well as taking on individual key projects.
If you want to work with wonderful students, committed staff and a forward thinking leadership team, this is the school for you. We are always striving to improve and we want you to be part of this journey.
• In 2017 85% of our Year 11 students attained 5+ A*-C (79% including English and Maths).
• In 2017 Sixth Form students achieved 44% A*-B and 99% pass rate at A Level.
• ALPS measures place school in Top 25% nationally.
• Progress 8 score 0.36 • We were rated as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in all categories in April 2016
Visit www.sphcs.co.uk for an application form and further details. Email applications to Jacqui Inglis at email@example.com or send to school address.
Closing date for applications: 9am Tuesday 20 February 2018
Starting date: As soon as possible
The school is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the safeguarding and protection of children and individuals. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.