Smart Teachers is recruiting for a K-12 Special Education Teacher at our Independent client school located Lower North Shore of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. The school encourages professional development of individual staff members. The school focuses innovation, creativity and holistic approach. The school offers state of the art learning areas to foster flexible learning. This school enjoys a proud reputation for actively engaging with its community.
About the Role:
- K-12 Special Education Teacher
- Located in Lower North Shore of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Job Reference: #TES1707-161121SM
- Full-time, ongoing position for the remainder of Term 3, 2017
- Commencing ASAP
About the School:
- Convenient Lower North Shore of Sydney location and easily accessible by public transport
- School boasts impressive academic results and influenced by an academic peer culture, professional teaching and learning, and innovative use of technology
- Offers a rich array of academic and co-curricular opportunities
- Leadership and teamwork skills are fostered through international and local service learning initiatives
About the Location:
Our client school is located in Lower North Shore of Sydney and is easily accessible by public transport. The school is located 2 miles from Sydney central business district. It is directly linked by road, rail, bus and ferry.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Hold a Bachelor of Education qualification and/or be studying towards a qualification in Special Education
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the New South Wales Education Standards Authority
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Working With Children Check registration
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate professional reference details
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES1707-161121SM.
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.