Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 Supply Teachers
£95 - £213 A Day
Contract dates – Supply Ad Hoc
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2 Supply Teachers to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local primary schools in the Dronfield area. This is an ad hoc primary teaching role, with day to day and fulltime work readily available.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS.
The desired Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2 Teachers will be working in a variety of schools and classes, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers.
We work directly with a large number of schools in the Dronfield area, all booking daily and long-term supply teachers regularly.
To be considered for the Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2 Supply Teacher position, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching primary education at all levels.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield team on 0114 243 5555.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd