Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 2 Teacher / KS1 Teacher / Key Stage 1 Teacher to work in an ‘Outstanding’ primary school in the London Borough of Havering. The school is an incredibly popular, highly subscribed, three form entry infant school. It boasts fantastic facilities, an established and friendly team, and a warm community ethos. Starting January 2019, the position available is for a part time Year 2 Teacher / KS1 Teacher / Key Stage 1 Teacher. This is a job share role, 2 days a week, working alongside the established Year 2 Teacher for two terms.
About the Roles
· Year 2 Teacher / KS1 Teacher / Key Stage 1 Teacher
· Part time job share (2 days a week)
· Two term / long term booking
· January 2019 start
· Up to £150 per day (dependent on experience)
About the Schools
· Three form entry school
· ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
· Established team
· Excellent CPD and training opportunities
· Modern facilities, excellent outside space
· London Borough of Havering
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 2 Teacher / KS1 Teacher / Key Stage 1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers with QTS welcome to apply
· Minimum 6 weeks’ experience in a UK classroom
· Obtain referees from all employment in the last two years
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Open to overseas qualified Teachers who have QTS
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXF12305.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.