ABC Teachers is seeking to appoint an interventions teacher to work on a part time basis; you will be working across mixed ability classes in KS1 on a temporary 0.6 contract.
The Head is looking for a confident individual who has excellent interpersonal skills. You will be approachable and engaging, and you will have excellent working knowledge of the National Curriculum. You will ideally have experience of raising attainment and academic levels across different year groups and you must be able to adapt your teaching for the needs of each child.
This is a busy primary which has a good reputation due to the balanced and challenging education which is provided to all pupils. The school benefits from a dedicated and passionate team who work hard to maintain a positive and inclusive hub for learning.
To be considered for the position of intervention teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have experience of working in a similar role previously
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers
• Demonstrate a positive work ethic and team-player attitude
• Have previous experience of raising attainment levels in a similar role
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure which must also be registered to the Update Service (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
We are proud to work in partnership with Tes in finding the highest calibre staff for their school.
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy meaning that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Please be aware that telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Working with ABC Teachers:
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period)
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £370
• Uncapped referral bonus scheme (subject to T&C)
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, then please contact Charlie Tims on 0121 2740345 or submit your details.
Once you are fully cleared for work then you will be contacted by your consultant who will be able to tell you more about the roles currently available and what may be suitable to yourself. Each of our consultants covers their own specific areas covering across from the Midlands and Staffordshire.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please send your CV and contact details to Charlie Tims - firstname.lastname@example.org