Charlotte Sharman is an exciting learning community with a supportive team of staff members. It is located within the diverse community of Elephant and Castle. Our friendly, dedicated staff have high expectations which are equally supported by parents, carers and the governing body in our journey to be an Outstanding school.
We are looking for a Key Stage 1 class teacher, suitable for an NQT or experienced teacher to take on a curriculum responsibility, to join us at this exciting time. You’ll be joining an enthusiastic, creative team who are passionate about improving every child's opportunity to learn.
- Deliver lessons which are outstanding in teaching and learning?
- Possess inter-personal skills, effective organisational skills and the ability to lead, inspire and support colleagues?
- Teach effectively showing understanding of the curriculum and be dedicated to raising attainment?
- Feel confident to deliver lessons your way?
In return we offer:
- Exciting and enthusiastic children.
- Committed and hardworking colleagues.
- A strong commitment to your professional development.
- Creativity at the heart of everything we do.
- A work place in Zone 1 in an area of exciting new development.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended and appointments can be made via school office 020 7735 5598.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to enhanced DSB checks.
Closing date: Friday 1st June 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 5th June 2018
Charlotte Sharman Primary School
Download our application pack or request one from Mrs Kim Morris firstname.lastname@example.org
Send completed applications to the same email address.
Headteacher: Mr Andrew May