Key Stage 1Teacher
Ravensbury Community School is an outstanding vibrant, friendly and high achieving inner city school at the heart of its community. We are a highly inclusive school and benefit tremendously from the diversity of the community we serve. We believe in the holistic development of our pupils; academically, physically, socially and emotionally. Our receptive and motivated pupils are challenged and excited by their learning and are proud of their school.
We are seeking to appoint a full time, permanent teacher to work in our key stage 1 team, with the possibility of a TLR2 for a suitable candidate. Applications are welcomed from experienced teachers and NQTs.
• Be a good/excellent practitioner of teaching and learning
• Be committed and inspirational about raising standards and the life chances for all children
• Have a deep commitment to the emotional development of children
• Be hard working, motivated and reflective
• Have a positive, collaborative ethos
We can offer:
• An innovative school where children are challenged and enjoy learning
• A well behaved and enthusiastic pupil community
• An exciting, well organised and animated environment in which to work
• High quality support and CPD to ensure that you are successful and have the chance to develop and grow as a teacher
• An experienced, committed and ambitious team to support you
• A fantastic community of parents
• A genuine chance to help shape the future of Ravensbury Community School
Ravensbury Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. This post is subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check and satisfactory professional references.
Salary: Main Scale / Upper Pay Scale with the possibility of a TLR2 for a suitable candidate.
Closing Date: Thursday 22nd November at mid-day
Shortlist Date: Friday 23rd November 2018
Interview Date: To be Confirmed
Start Date: 1st January 2019
Please contact the school on 01612230370 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application pack.