From September 2021 the Governors and Headteacher are looking to appoint an excellent Key Stage 2 class teacher.
‘St George the Martyr is a popular, oversubscribed school, well respected in its local community.’ (Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools (SIAMS) Report November 2019).
- An exemplary classroom practitioner, committed to providing quality first teaching and learning for children of all abilities;
- A good role model with an excellent track record in improving standards, particularly reading, writing and maths;
- A true professional: hard working, organised, efficient and committed to your own continued professional development;
- Committed to continued whole school improvement and team work;
- Able to lead, inspire and motivate pupils, colleagues and the wider community.
We are a school with:
- A friendly, vibrant and creative working environment;
- Well-behaved, pupils who are eager to learn;
- Enthusiastic and committed staff, pupils and parents who celebrate the school’s diverse and rich community;
- A fantastic location in the heart of Holborn, close to London’s theatres, museums and cinemas.
This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a thriving team. If you are ambitious, successful and excited by learning we would like you to join us. Visits to the school are actively encouraged so please contact the School Office to arrange a visit.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Rebecca Harris: Headteacher
Closing date and shortlisting: 12.00pm Monday 17th May 2021
Interviews: Thursday 27th May 2021
If we have not contacted you by Wednesday 19th May you have not been selected for interview.
St George the Martyr Church of England Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years