Keystage 2 (KS2) Teaching Assistant (TA)- Redcar and Cleveland- January 2019 – £59.15 per day- PAYE
Vision for Education are recruiting for a Keystage 2 (KS2) Teaching Assistant (TA) to join our successful supply register. We are working closely with a friendly, local primary school to appoint a forward thinking and caring member of staff to become part of their established team.
This school is extremely successful in maintaining their values and ethos, this is demonstrated through their fantastic Ofsted results. The school has a focus on outdoor learning and encourages each individual child to learn in the way that best suits them. The setting is in a fantastic location which provides the children with the opportunity to expand their mind and leave school with a caring attitude to the environment in which they live. The welfare of the children is at the forefront of the minds of all staff and the Keystage 2 (KS2) Teaching Assistant (TA) the school are looking for will hold the same goals as the current team.
The successful Keystage 2 (KS2) Teaching Assistant (TA) will be expected to work within a busy classroom with children who have a positive attitude towards learning. You will carry out general Teaching Assistant (TA) duties, as well as working with small groups of children to further their Maths, English and Reading skills. The Keystage 2 (KS2) team you will be joining are incredibly welcoming and helpful and are excited to expand their current staff list with someone who is willing to contribute ideas and implement structures that will bring on learning even further and inspire the students in their care.
As a Keystage 2 (KS2) Teaching Assistant (TA) you must:
· Be committed to achieving high standards
· Support the values and aims of the school
· Encourage children’s learning and ensure progression
· Be able to build rapport with the children and be someone they can rely on
· Be willing to work as part of a team
Benefits of working in this school are:
· You will be invited along to CPD and training sessions free of charge
· You will be working in a multi academy trust, opening the door to further opportunities
To be considered for this position you must:
· Have experience of working in Keystage 2 (KS2)
· Hold the relevant Teaching Assistant (TA) qualifications
· Be willing to go above and beyond for the school
· Have a passion for education and furthering children’s development
If you are a Keystage 2 (KS2) Teaching Assistant (TA) and think you are suitable for the above post, please do not hesitate to contact Vision for Education on 01642 243 843, for a confidential chat.