A large city Primary School in Durham are looking for an inspirational and outstanding teacher to teach Year 4, lead Key Stage 2 and take on the leadership and development of mathematics across the school. A key part of the role involves managing the performance of your staff team and ensuring high standards are maintained across the key stage and school.
This is a full time position, starting in September 2018. The role will be on supply for the first 18 weeks then direct with the school on a permanent contract.
The School are looking for an inspirational senior leader who:
· Can demonstrate creativity and excellent classroom practice
· Has high expectations of attainment and behaviour
· Has the skills and ability to lead, develop and motivate others
· Has a good knowledge of how to analyse performance data and show impact
· Can fully contribute to the school's drive for improvement.
They can offer:
· A friendly and supportive community
· Well behaved and motivated pupils
· An excellent staff team
· A serious commitment to supporting your professional development
· Fantastic school grounds, outdoors learning and play areas
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education's Supply Team you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Durham branch.