Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher to work in a ‘Good’ junior school in the London Borough of Havering. The school is an incredibly popular, highly subscribed three form entry school based in Havering. It boasts fantastic modern facilities, an established and friendly team and a warm community ethos. The position available is for a Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher. This is a full time permanent role starting in January 2019.
About the Roles
· Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher
· Full time permanent position
· January 2019 start
· MPS Salary £26,139 - £36,906
About the Schools
· Three form entry school
· Modern facilities, excellent outside space
· Good Ofsted
· Established team
· Excellent CPD and training opportunities
· London Borough of Havering
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers with QTS welcome to apply
· Minimum 6 weeks’ experience in a UK classroom
· Obtain referees from all employment in the last two years
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXF25887.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.