Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant
£59.94-£64.93 per day
Vision for Education are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant (TA) to work across Key Stage 2 in one of our client provisions in the Newcastle area. This position will begin in September 2021, and this will be a full-time position working between the hours of 08:30-15:30, Monday to Friday. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Level 2 Supporting Teaching and Learning.
The successful candidate will have experience of working across Key Stage 2, with extensive knowledge of the curriculum and supporting pupils with a wide range of needs. The Teaching Assistant will be expected to support pupils on a 1:1 basis, providing in class support alongside the class teacher and be able to confidently deliver intervention sessions.
The school are seeking to employ a confident individual who provides excellent provision for the children within their care. The school sets high expectations throughout and promote a love for learning which they expect the correct candidate to promote through a range of different duties and responsibilities.
To be considered for the Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant position, you will:
• Have had experience of supporting children in KS2.
• Be creative and enthusiastic towards delivering learning to the children.
• Hold a minimum of Level 2 Supporting Teaching and Learning.
• Have experience of working with SEND.
• Experience of undertaking small intervention groups.
• Extensive knowledge of the curriculum.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Primary team on 0191 267 4555.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd
Newcastle upon Tyne
- Supply agency