Key Stage 3 & 4 Teacher
An inspiring opportunity to take your career to the next level and help shape the lives of our most vulnerable young people.
Salary: £32,000 - £42,000 per annum
Location: North West London Independent School, W3 7DD
Contract: Permanent, Full-time
The Complete Education Solution (TCES)
TCES is a group of Ofsted rated Good and Outstanding schools and services for pupils aged 7 to 19 with an Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC) and/or Social Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs. We are committed to achieving the best outcome for each pupil and their family through access to excellent education and family support.
TCES North West London Independent School is an Ofsted Outstanding rated day school specialising in Leadership and the Arts, with all pupils encouraged to find and express their creativity and supported to achieve awards alongside traditional subjects.
The Role - Key Stage 3 and 4 Teacher
We are seeking an experienced and passionate SEN Teacher to lead learning for a group of Key Stage 3 & 4 pupils, preparing and delivering the curriculum using a primary model, providing pastoral support and work with pupils on personalised defined outcomes.
Essential requirements to be successful in the role are:
- Be a Qualified Teacher (holding QTS or QTLS) with recent proven experience of Key Stage 3 or 4 teaching experience in the SEND sector.
- Evidence of ongoing professional development in education.
- Experience of managing neurodiverse children with SEND, including ASC and/or SEMH.
- Demonstrable achievement in improving learning outcomes.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary and terms and conditions.
- An opportunity to join a leading provider of specialist education in one of the most rewarding sectors whilst directly contributing to the positive outcomes for pupils with SEMH and ASC.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to develop your career.
- A range of employee support and wellbeing benefits including our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), counselling and contributions towards medical costs and an exclusive rewards platform.
Closing date 18 April 2021
Please complete the application form and equal opportunities form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TCES is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects all staff to share this commitment. The appointment is subject to all relevant checks such as references, medical clearance and a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
North West London Independent School
- Special needs with independent funding
- Students of mixed gender, age 7 - 19 years
The Complete Education Solution (TCES) is a family-owned group of Good and Outstanding schools and services for pupils aged 7 to 19 with an Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC) and/or Social Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs. The majority of our...