We are a small, unique Primary and Secondary Rural School that teaches the British National Curriculum through immersion in our exciting creative and outdoor activities.
We are looking for a qualified Key Stage 3 Secondary Teacher, with a qualification in either English, Maths or Science.
- Enthusiastic qualified/newly qualified teacher.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent understanding and experience of delivering the English National Curriculum.
- Ability to plan exciting and creative cross-curricular activities.
- Flexible in approach.
- Computer literate.
- An interest in teaching English as an additional language.
- Musical knowledge would be advantagous.
The school is in Llinars del Valles (Barcelona) and is very well connected to Barcelona city via train.
Salary: €1350 per month (30 hours a week) (12 months payment)
Applications by letter & CV (including recent photo & references).
Interviews of shortlisted candidates will be carried out by Skype.
Email address: email@example.com
Our website is www.internationalruralschool.com