As an Academy, National Teaching School and provider of SCITT, our reputation for promoting outstanding quality teaching, learning and professional development is stronger than ever.
We have a full time vacancy for a Key Stage 5 Leader. The priorities of the role include:
· Providing professional leadership and management of sixth form tutors and associate staff
· Assisting the Principal and Senior Leadership VIth Form provision
· Developing support systems and intervention procedures to efficiently challenge students
· Ensuring high-quality teaching and learning is delivered to all students
· Developing meaningful partnership with parents/carers and SAET
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to be part of a forward thinking team. If you think you can transform post-16 opportunities for our community, then we would like to hear from you.
Salary: Competitive (depending on experience and other responsibilities)
The Stourport High School & VIth Form College was one of the first nationally designated Teaching Schools and our staff induction programmes are highly successful as are the opportunities to develop innovative teaching and learning at all stages of your career. Morale is high and the desire to aim high is tangible. Excellent Teaching and Learning along with a wide and varied curriculum and a strong enrichment programme allows us to encourage and develop the skills students will need on their journey to university and employment. As a result of this, we are delighted to have been consistently judged outstanding by Ofsted.
The Stourport High School & VIth Form College is part of the Severn Academies Educational Trust (SAET) and as a result the successful candidate could in time benefit from professional development and career opportunities across this cross phase multi academy trust.
This post is permanent.