Philip Morant School & College
Key Stage Manager - English
Pay Range: Teachers Main/Upper Pay Scale + TLR2c
M1 – UPR3 (£25,714 - £41,604) +£2873
Start Date: September 2021
We are seeking an outstanding individual to support students and encourage them to develop an interest and love of English.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Monitor the progress of students including specific cohorts in a Key Stage, including: SEND, Disadvantaged, HPA, MPA, LPA
• Oversee development of curriculum & development of staff
• To act as a Subject Leader and be responsible for leading and developing this area and to develop and enhance the teaching practice of others
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Person Specification).
We're looking for you if you have:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Teaching within the subject area of in Key Stages 3 and 4
• Willingness to keep up to date in subject knowledge and national developments
Why work for The Sigma Trust, Philip Morant School & College?
We can offer you:
• A Competitive Salary
• Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish
• Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
• Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Discounted Gym Membership at selected local gyms
For additional information about the Trust and this school, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please complete an application form, available from The Sigma Trust/this website and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please read the Notes for Applicants document attached.
Closing date: Midnight, Sunday 11th April 2021
The Sigma Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our schools.
Philip Morant School And College
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Do you want to work in a school...
• with fantastic young people and staff who dream big and work hard to realise their
dreams? with 50 years of tradition alongside modern and progressive values?
which is rediscovering the depth of its culture and va...