Key Stage One (KS1) Year 1 Teaching Assistant
Chesterfield – Derbyshire
£9.77 Per Hour
Supply - Temporary Contract
March 2021– July 2021
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Key Stage One (KS1) Year 1 Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Chesterfield. This will be working in a Key Stage One (KS1) Year 1 class which will commence March 2021 – July 2021.
The desired Key Stage One (KS1) Year 1 Teaching Assistant will be working in a large Primary school, This role would be suitable for both experienced and recently qualified Teaching Assistants, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently worked in Key Stage One. Year 1
This is a large primary school in Chesterfield, with a passionate and dedicated team of staff.
To be considered for the position of Key Stage One Teaching Assistant, you will:
• Hold a minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Childcare.
• Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a Primary environment.
• Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
• Ideally have experience delivering primary lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• Refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield primary team on 0114 243 5555.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency