Bright Seeds International Kindergarten is opening its doors to nurture young minds aged 18 months to 6 years in Chiang Mai, Thailand, in AUGUST 2019. The School is located in Nimmanhaemin, the trendiest neighbourhood in Chiang Mai. Chiang Mai, situated in the North of Thailand, is a historic and culture-rich province.
Conveniently located, our school focuses on providing a safe and happy learning environment for children to grow and develop with the guidance of fully qualified teachers.
Our Vision: 'Nurturing Young Minds to Become Kind and Happy Lifelong Learners'
We aim to do this by implementing the inspiring child-led Reggio Emilia approach as a platform for delivering the International Preschool Curriculum (IPC), the most internationally accepted early childhood education (ECE) curriculum in the world.
Our Goal is for each child to develop a love for learning, to be well-rounded and equipped with the skills needed to be a responsible Global citizen.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Head teacher who is adaptable and can run the school harmoniously with our vision while bringing in her own unique qualities. The candidate should be ready to build strong bonds with students, parents and the community, while delivering high quality education that caters to every child’s needs.
• Ability to inspire children with a love of learning
• Ability to develop and challenge all children so that each child can achieve their best in the kindergarten
• Willingness to contribute to all aspects of school life
• Strong interpersonal-relations and team working skills
• Ability to use ICT to enhance learning
• Good administrative and organisational abilities
• Good communication skills
• Ability to understand the needs, challenges and opportunities of an international school community
• Rigorous can-do attitude and flexible approach
Qualification & Experience
- Recognized Early years/ Primary Teaching qualification
- Bachelor and Master’s degree in related field
- At least 5 years teaching experience
- At least 2 years Leadership experience in a school environment
- Excellent working knowledge of preschool stage curricula (required)
- Experience in child-cantered education approaches such as Reggio Emilia or Montessori; IPC experience is preferred.
- Thorough working knowledge of child development for ages 2-5
- Experience of working with children who have English as an additional language (desirable)
What we will offer the successful candidate:
• Annual Bonus
• Social Security
• Health Insurance
• Housing Allowance
• Paid Holiday
• Continuous Professional Development in related fields
• Annual Flight Allowance
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please click the ‘Apply’ button below, fill in the application form and provide the following;
• Cover letter
• 2 or more recent referees