Our client is a highly regarded K-12 Independent School in Kuwait. This school delivers a standards-based American curriculum within an environment that respects and practises local values. The school is committed to providing all staff and students with a working environment that values diversity and respects differences in its community and staff are encouraged to act in response to the needs of a student. The school are able to assist in relocation and travel costs so if you’re looking for something exciting in the future in Kuwait then please get back to us.
About the Role:
• Kindergarten Teacher WEB# 2002-542773SC
• Full Time, 2-year contract commencing August 2020, with option to renew for one and two year periods after initial contract has expired
• Tax-free salary paid in local currency
• Yearly roundtrip ticket to home country
• International health insurance
• Furnished apartment with all utilities included,
• Second year contract bonus
• Professional development allowance
About the School:
• Private K – 12 School that teaches an American curriculum to predominately Kuwaiti students.
• Large proportion of ESL Learners
• Two Campuses – Boys & Girls Campus
• Islam and Arabic are taught by native Arabic speakers
• School is fully accredited by the Council of International Schools and Middle States Association
• Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Education, or Degree in Speciality plus Diploma of Education
• Must have related education degree to teach the specific subject (i.e. Math qualifications to teach Mathematics)
• Relevant Police Checks
• Provide a minimum of two professional references
• Proven skills in designing, implementing and evaluating differentiated learning experiences for students
• Proven skills in using ICT to improve student engagement and learning
Applicants must have a teaching qualification.
In order to apply for this role within Australia please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number WEB# 2002-542773SC
If you are overseas email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number WEB#2002-542773SC
Alternatively, click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.