The ideal candidate will:
• be experienced in cooking to large quantities and special diets
• have a real passion for creating delicious homemade food
• be a team player
• have the ability to communicate well with young people
• be well organised and pro-active as well as have a “can do” attitude
• have the ability to work under pressure in a busy kitchen environment.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. All applicants will be required to produce two suitable referees as part of the application.