KS1/2 Class Teacher
Starting: September 2019
MPS/UPS (NQTs welcome to apply)
Are you looking for a new challenge in a rapidly improving school?
Our school is:
• A larger than average, 2 form entry primary (425 NOR)
• Vibrant and multicultural
• Committed to training and development of staff
• On a path of improvement
We can offer:
• Fantastic children who are enthusiastic to learn
• Dedicated and supportive staff
• Strong leadership from a committed and experienced team
• Pathways to progression and access to best practice and support
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and ambitious person who has a passion for education.
Come and meet our Headteacher, Nathan Butler-Broad for a tour.
For application forms and relevant documentation please contact Lesley Way, Head’s PA at email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 18th March 2019
Interview date: Tuesday 26th March 2019
Please do not send a CV as for purposes of equal opportunities, we can only accept NETAT application forms.
This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate.