Open to NQTs and Current M1 Main Pay Scale
1 Position Available
Required from 1/9/19 to join our aspirational, vibrant and friendly school
Are you an inspiring and creative teacher?
Do you want to join us in a school with a vision to be the best, where every child:
• embraces learning as a demanding lifelong journey, because all of us show them how to love challenge and growth;
• feels proud of who they are and their own uniqueness, because all of us celebrate difference; and
• leaves the gate with fond memories, a creative outlook and a sense of excitement for the road ahead, because all of us have put them at the centre of everything we do?
Lancasterian Primary is a two form entry school in the heart of Tottenham, a busy, exciting and energetic part of London. We are proud of our diverse, welcoming and enthusiastic learning community. The leadership team has a clear vision to ensure that all children and adults at the school have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We continue to develop following our May 2017 ‘Good’ Ofsted judgement, building upon recent improvements in our EYFS and Key Stage 1 outcomes in order to raise pupil achievement across the school. We are looking for a newly or recently qualified teacher who can continue grow and develop as part of our team as we strive towards our vision.
Are you the teacher that can help us to become the best?
For successful candidates we offer:
• An opportunity to take a key role in having a real, positive impact on children’s lives
• An opportunity in either KS1 or KS2 – the successful candidate will be asked to express a year group preference
• Eager and motivated pupils with a thirst for learning
• Teaching and support staff that champion children's progress and well-being
• Supportive senior and middle leadership teams who adhere to the ‘growth mindset’ philosophy and understand that school improvement and staff well-being must go hand in hand
• Fantastic professional development and career enhancement opportunities
• Excellent ICT facilities with interactive Clevertouch screens in each classroom
• Excellent transport links
If this sounds like the job for you then we would love to hear from you!
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school. Please visit our school website to download the application pack and contact Paul Murphy (Head Teacher) to arrange a visit or if you require further assistance, on 020 8808 8088 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to reflect the diversity of our community within our staff team and welcome applications from teachers of all backgrounds.
Lancasterian Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake a DBS check.
Closing Date: 10am, Tuesday 23rd April 2019
Interviews: Thursday 2nd May 2019
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email