Required for September 2021
KINGSGATE PRIMARY SCHOOL
EYFS/KS1 IS LOCATED IN WEST HAMPSTEAD AND KS2 IS LOCATED IN KILBURN.
KS1 & KS2 CLASS TEACHER IN OFSTED OUTSTANDING SCHOOL
Kingsgate Primary School is a three form entry school, split across two sites.
We are currently welcoming applications from teachers with experience of teaching to start in September 2021.
Applicants will join a strong teaching team who are committed to making sure that all pupils achieve highly.
• Excellent professional development
• A collaborative approach to planning and delivering lessons
• Pupils who respond well to positive feedback and clear routines and expectations
Please complete the attached application form and e-mail to Shelley Dunbar, School Business Manager; email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 12 noon 25th January
Interviews: Week commencing w/c 8th February
Kingsgate Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the interests of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
References for short-listed candidates will be requested before interview.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check
Kingsgate Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years