At Floreat Wandsworth, our mission is to enable all children and staff to flourish. As part of our growth, we are looking for exceptional class teachers to join our team.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a passionate teacher who will lead learning in either a KS1 or KS2 classroom. Your lively creativity will ensure that children flourish in your care. Floreat's Calm School ethos will enable you to grow dignified, learning-focused pupils who love school. This is your chance to shine!
You will also gain an opportunity to showcase your teaching and learning skills to other teachers and leaders who visit us from all over the UK. Show us determination, courage and spark and we will do everything we can to ensure you are the very best teacher you can be. If you are excited to join the dedicated team at Floreat, then we’d love to hear from you.
About Floreat Wandsworth
Floreat Wandsworth is a brand new school that opened in September 2015 and is part of the GLF Schools Multi-Academy Trust. Our mission is to enable all pupils to flourish by exposing them to a knowledge-rich academic education and developing their character strengths and virtues.
What we are looking for
• Proven ability to teach at a ‘good plus’ level within an KS1/KS2 classroom, including assessment and feedback.
• Proven ability to manage pupils in positive ways, maintaining a 'Calm School' and modelling dignity in every situation.
• Proven ability to lead your class with courage and integrity, basing decisions on securing the best outcomes for every child.
• Commitment to modelling Floreat's character virtues in order to grow these across the school community.
• Exceptional organisational skills including time management.
Why work at Floreat Wandsworth
As a member of our team, you will teach, role model and strive to exemplify virtues such as curiosity, honesty, perseverance, and how we can serve others. In return, we commit to giving you the time, inspiration and support to flourish:
You will have plenty of CPD opportunities for professional development and growth.
Working as part of the GLF Schools Trust comprising 41 schools, we can support you with career pathways for progression.
If you are excited by the possibility of taking on a key role in our team, then we’d love to hear from you.
Thrive in a Career with GLF
GLF Schools is a dynamic, forward thinking and rapidly expanding Academy Trust with many career opportunities for new and existing staff. Each school in our Trust has its own individual identity, while benefiting from the expertise that comes from dedicated and experienced regional and Trust teams. Our schools serve to meet the needs of its own local community yet all are united in their core purpose of providing an outstanding educational experience. GLF Schools has a generous employment offer which allows our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish. Our offer includes:
● Continuous Professional Development
● Work life and family friendly policies
● Flexible Working
● Staff Wellbeing
● Career Pathways and Talent Management
● Staff Benefits
● Community and Collaboration
● Valued Worker Scheme
Salary: Main Pay Scale (Inner London)
Start Date: 1st September 2021
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
Close Date: Friday 16th April
Interview Date: Wednesday 21st April. It is likely that interviews will take place via video link.
Floreat Wandsworth Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years
Floreat Wandsworth Primary School is a mixed, non-selective primary situated in Earlsfield, south-west London. It is an academy, supported by the Floreat Education Academies Trust, which also has a school in Wokingham. When fully subscribed, Floreat ...