Stilton wants ‘Teaching Talent!’
We have already started our journey to rapid school improvement and now we are on the look out for passionate, heart and soul teachers who want to be part of that and come and join a team of like-minded professionals and fantastic children in a nurturing Christian environment.
We are a Church school and are converting to a Diocese of Ely Multi Academy Trust in the Summer term- we are looking forward to this exciting and positive next step. As a result, we are looking for KS1 and KS2 teachers, in a variety of roles, some with additional responsibilities, to join from the Summer term or Autumn term 2018 to create our new team and take the school and children forward.
If you are:
- A great teacher who knows how to meet and exceed the needs of children in reading, writing and mathematics
- A great teacher who wants to work in a supportive Church school instilling Christian values in all that we do
- A great teacher looking for real challenge with real reward
- A great teacher who knows how to get the best out of children, including those with SEND and also those who are eligible for Pupil Premium
- A great teacher who loves to learn with their children
- A great teacher who is creative and hard working
- A great teacher who knows how to bring the wider curriculum to life
- A great teacher with bags of energy and ideas
Then we really want to hear from you!
We can offer:
- High quality support and professional development
- The support of a multi academy trust
- A supportive senior leadership team
- Progressive and forward thinking Governors
- Wonderful children and adults
- An opportunity to genuinely make a difference to Stilton families and children
A range of salaries and additional payments are available for the variety of posts available.
Summer term starts: interviews will take place on 21st and 26th February.
September 2018 starts, interview days to be confirmed.
If this sounds like the kind of challenge you want, then give the Interim Executive Head, Tamara, a call in the first instance to talk through the posts on offer and your teaching talents.
As a school committed to the safety and welfare of all of our children, and to prevent unsuitable adults seeking to work with children, we will undertake rigorous safeguarding checks.
Telephone : 01733 240480
Stilton CE (C) Primary School
Church Street Stilton Peterborough
Cambs PE7 3RF