Flexible working will be considered for right candidate
Braintcroft E-ACT Academy is a happy and caring 3-11 primary in Neasden, North West London. Within our diverse and inclusive community we nurture individuals, supporting and encouraging our pupils to achieve their best.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational Key Stage One and Key Stage Two teacher to start September 2018.
- Be a consistently outstanding / good teacher
- Have a passion for education / learning with the ability to motivate and inspire pupils
- Share our determination in preparing children for the next stages of their educational experience
- Be committed in your role in making a difference to our pupils, the Academy and the wider community
Why work for us?
- This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious team at the heart of the local community.
- E-ACT is committed to CPD and we invest in our people through our professional learning programme, delivered in partnership with leading training providers including Teaching Leaders (now Ambition Schools Leadership). We also offer our teaching staff three additional CPD days on top of the statutory allowance, to follow an individualised development plan.
- We are a leader in the education sector for our outstanding benefits including a generous maternity policy, and provide opportunities for flexible working.
Applicants should read the supporting documentation before returning the application form and equal opportunities form to Haleema Rauf, HR Officer at Haleema.email@example.com If you would like any further information or a tour of the academy please contact us.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 5 July 2018.
E-ACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and all appointments are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks and satisfactory references. E-ACT is also committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.